The Day when "Window95" come into my team again. Got Dan, Kenneth and hilyah...but too bad she didnt come.
Math UT3 kena affected by the "Window95" la.... no mood to do liao lol. Anyway, today ut quite easy, just that asusual, too many question and not enough time.
I have been sitting far away from that "window95"...being cold shoulder to her...Dont care about her, just let her do whatever she want. Throughout the day, basically I think I have been slacking along...although I brought alots of books, seem to be very hardworking but too bad...didnt do any ppt slide on my own.
During Second break, kenneth need to go off for the war cry thing...so i took kenneth slides to present during 3rd meeting lol. During presentation, hongwei suddenly say he love me.... I was so "touch" man...Then everytime ask him to go out, he always reject us de...very 不够朋友lol...$60 want to buy me and jason friendship....u wait long long...hahas..."I'm PRICELESS, dont have any price tag on me!"
A normal HongWei will gay around in class asusual.Ah loke today looks very sleepy lol....didnt ask us tonnes of question during all our presentation lol....and he didnt say "why? and So What?".....hopefully next week team member would be a better ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment