I am so LifeLess since the beginning. There is nothing that I want to achieve for Life. Therefore, i would choose the path of abnormal-Xtra-Ordinary Life which is Set my goal to get at least A out of all the module in my 3 years and hit a GPA of >3.5
UT Grade was non-moderated. The overall actual did well. Especially my previous hardworking E66M friend. It wont discourage or being jealous to see them get A for their UT, but it is a kind of motivation the pull me harder to take up the challenge with them. All I hope is most of us can get the 100bucks and make it into Academic Roll of Honor.
I dunno. After coming to the end of the 7th weeks, I still feel that the combination of my class W65D Suck. Hoping the days for tmr would be always better and more colourful. Anyway, if really cannot make it, another 7~8weeks to say byebye to them without any hard feeling and leave happily.
Yesterday went to Support Xiuling for the POL-ITE Badminton competition, but didnt manage to really on time to catch her play. She was kinda SAD for Team Republic as the critical point lay on her to win the match with SP. But, She said she kept hitting the shuttle cork out of the boundary. Anyway, dun take it too hard. I feel that our team republic still lack of team spirit. Yesterday failure is the success of tomorrow.
This week is the last week that PJ will be facilitating in RP and I am going to attend his class soon. haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment