.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

PP Presentation Completed

ok...after awaiting for long ... Finally completed my presentation for my PP.

And now that I'm done with my CE and PP. no more worries.

Focus more on my core module now... jiayou everybody!

I hope to see most of my friend in the Academic Roll of Honors List

Especially potential people like jingyu and carson.

OK. back to my PP presentation, abit no confidence.
Clarification to them is not clear enough.
Here are the comment:

Advisor Comments:
Report is nicely done, well organized and detail analysis. Presentation was clear and coherent.

Assessor 1 Comments:
Presentation is clear. Research scope is reasonably sufficient. Reasonably clear interpretation of data within the context. Acceptable recommendations.

Assessor 2 Comments:
A coherently written report with good content and analysis. Presentation is clear and coherent. But student's suggestion to hire a general manager at each restaurant in addition to the restaurant manager is not realistic and not cost effective.

I think with such a comment ... sure will pass de. haha ^..^

Aimlessly directing for me studying in RP.

Trying to Aim for NTU Engineering Computing Science Program!
I definitely dont see myself in those managing businesses anymore, so NO SMU please!

No comments: