It'd been a long time that I feel so lazy to blog here.
Anyway, it's my 10 weeks vacation now.
Recently, Huihan got me a lobang from her working boss.
Her boss wanted to have a website for her company for long.
I think her budget too low, dont wanna find professional.
So huihan intro her boss to me and alex,
and then we start to take about the website requirement.
She listed some example of website for us to view through.
Follow by, she want us to quote her a price,
I dont know what price to quote her also.
She got another big problem is that:
She dont have server! She want me to help her look for server also!
haha... and good that on that night, I found a local Singtel Server site.
I think local de is relative safer, cheaper, credible and reliable.
I have also try to start programming out the layout
and I have many obstacle to code out the layout
most probably got the powerful help from jingyu
so after long considersation,
I would probably ask him to join me for this project.
well, I will share the profit...hehes ^^
last saturday, watch "The Wedding Game" with Alex at Grand Cathay.
After that, we went to eat the long queue-d restaurant at 4th floor.
It's the Astons Specialities.
Alex ordered a Double up meal which consist of 2 main course and 2 side dish,
he picked up a fried chicken and teriyaki chicken.
Comment for the fried chicken was average and it's damn oily.
Comment for the teriyaki was like nice! great sauces!
I ordered a lemon lim chicken
which was like the degree of sourness is just nice man.
It taste so delicious that I'd opened up my appetite
to finished the whole 1 main course + 2 side dish!
Total only $23.30 and i only fork out $9.30 wor!
Ok it time to bai nian with everyone reading my blog,
I wished everyone a happy and properous lunar new year
with their loves one including friends!
And I hope deflation continue in the coming year!
No comments:
Post a Comment