.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Reflection Thoughts…

GENERAL

I’ll give myself a little space to do some reflection over my whole self which includes thoughts, feelings, observation, saying, comments and etc. Therefore, I am now doing a very innocent general posting over my thought over this period of time. Please do forgive me if there’s any offensive thing that I wrote out here could have hurt you.

RESERVED

I feel I’m rather still being reserved whenever I am, whether be it with my close friend to my classmate to any stranger.  I could feel that I’m drifting off a far distance away from all the people around me. I really no have confident to be myself naturally facing the socialising challenges. It really spend me a lot more time, effort and confident to speak up to my close friends or anyone else. I just don’t feel like speaking up, the more I spoke, the higher probability of saying the wrong thing.  I do appreciate the most is that my friend gives me a lot of moral support, encourages and motivation toward me which giving me a hope to be more confident in front of them and I do really need this continuously support from them. Hence, do not make me ask something for again and again, I cannot speak well to persuade or convince people.

PARADOX

In this recently period of time, I observed quite a few of contradiction that my surrounding people have made. I hope when one’s comment about something on their facebook or msn does not contradict against with one’s comment. One’s told you that the status comment was not referring to you but intentionally bring out something very obvious that it is going against you and then how could you believe one’s that is not referring to you? I just would not want to talk so much over this. It seems to be like using a big rock throwing hardly onto your feet.

Another incident is when your friend could tell you using one’s mouth or words to tell you that one’s is very concern about you, however, their action always could not match and show that one’s is really concern over you. Thus, it seem so contradict to me over real and fake people. One’s would always tell you that, “I won’t mind, I don’t mind”, but in the end one’s always take it hard and mind about it. Why is that so? Is it that one is trying to show the meaning of “Action SpeaksLouder Than Words”.  Of course I’m not those types of people, when I comment this phrase, “I won’t mind or I don’t mind”; I really don’t take it into heart.

SIMPLE THOUGHTS

I feel a little bit happier when there is people care about you to give you the sincere support and encouragement. This would help to generate more hyper-ness of me and feel more confident and motivated to do something. When I say something out of my mouth, I really have no intention to speak sarcastic words over my close friends. I really don’t get to see the point of hurting them because when you hurt them, you also hurt yourself. I give my appreciation, care, concern, support, encouragement, lending you pair of hands more than willing toward all my true friends. I hope they really don’t see me as somebody with motive along the way because I do want to say I am a simple minded person which would want to make my own life miserable, complex and complication to move on. I always feel great and appreciated to have such good friends in my life. I would not want to think about anything bad about the past. Take it easy, let go easy. Forgive and Forget.

No comments: