It's has been awhile that I've not been chilling out with a group of people. While my hris friends were planning and jio-ing me to go along and I promised them I will go this time round if they organised successfully. And I actually really went with them to enjoy.
Lister and Cheng Xun was late like 40mins.
Carina, Pei Ling, Hui Ru and Me went to marina.sq to search for what to eat first. Lister called and suggested ThaiExpress. Then when we reach ThaiExpress, he said he wanted to eat Carl Junior. Carina and Pei Ling Objected it. Carina then suggested Jack Place's. Lister then say want to go swensen's because there can eat ice-cream. Thus, we end up there.
After dinner, we went to play pools for a hour.
Actually, after pools, pei ling planned to go to somewhere else open to chill out but there heaven was pouring heavily that we can't make our way there. And then we have to move on to Suntec because Singing at Kbox for 3hours will really cost a big bucks.
We went to Toy 'R' US to play around and take picture.
We went to the fountain to turn 1 round.
We went to Mac and Rot until then and lister kissed me after pei ling help him make up over to instantly look like a gay.
Shall POST some picture after I received the picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment