.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 Resolution

New Year! New Resolutions!

In 2010... ... ...

I want to Get a distinction Cert for my diploma course!

I want to secure a place in the local university.

I hope to stay intact with all my close friend after we graduated from RP.
Both BFFL & BFF.

I also hope to know more quality friends in my next routine.

I want to exercise more.
Running, learn how to swim and etc

I want to play some sport game.
I miss baseball. I love bowling. I want to learn more pools!

I hope to get through my National Service days!

I hope there's still people who remember my birthday!

I want to increase my saving!
I want to save more money!

I want an Ipod shuffle, Ipod nano, Ipod touch and iPhone!
All must be in the latest generation.

I hope to have more adidas items at home.

Continue to enjoy my life to the maximum.

I hope if possible to have a girlfriend who love me seriously.

I wish everyone to have a healthy body and mindset!

No comments: