Meeting different people walking together on the same path as Me.
Some went earlier, some went together, and others are still walking.
We talked, we laughed, we cried.
Damn, there were some tough times.
But through it all, we were together.
And that made all the difference.
Things like these, it's only upon hindsight that one sees.
Things like these, it's only upon hindsight that one sees.
But we can't be looking backwards all the time.
Into the Blue I go. Into the deep, deep, Blue.
Into the Blue I go. Into the deep, deep, Blue.
I failed myself today being over confident.
It's quite a waste of not clearing it.
hopefully I can make it next week.
Go! Go for the Green!
I didnt have a good day yesterday.
First, I saw my primary 6 classmate.
Second, I saw my sec 4 classmate.
third, I saw my sec principal with his wife in the same mrt cabin as me.
fourth, the number 32 failed me.
I seldom get to see so many people i dislike of so coincidently in a day!
*Pray* *Pray*
All the good things come!
No comments:
Post a Comment