wasnt feel like going out
staying in my own world
Staying out of current affairs
Concerning more of my Health
Having been feeling unwell
My head very blur
My back is aching
My knee went soft
I'm made by recycle paper
which melt more easily than
the usual paper when droplet
of vapour touches
I'm out in the rain with an umbrella
a small little blue umbrella
protecting me from every single rain
droplet along my neighbourhood and
along the way from DG station to
Grand Cathay
The brisk wind was blowing hard
I feeling like flying off like
a feather.....................
The temperature inside cathay
wasnt cold at all...........
I brought my jacket all along
from the north
Alvin and the chipmunks is
a super truely nice movie
I Love all the 3 Chipmunk
ALVIN - abit naughty
SIMON - abit blind
THEODORE - abit Emo
they all are unique when
come to singing
they are talented chipmunks
they speak human language
they make the world go round
they make a differences
they are fantastic!

After the show, still raining..
Jason want eat LJS....
so he ate up COMBO 1...
and sat for awhile
and capture moment


A Front And Back View of
Marcus and Jason
Ok..2 stops down to Orchard
Marcus want go taka de kino
buy snakespear book......
it took him around 4omins
to pick a book..........
I wasnt like mountain of book
nowadays....it's make me giddy
Ok..walk out of the bookstore
MArcus was hungry to hunt for food
hunting for MOSburger for his
dinner...jason went for 2nd round
dinner....too...
I got myself a fish burger.
that all for dinner.
Walk one two round inside
and when we came out of taka
it's already 9.30PM
MArcus still want to go cine
to buy some superman necklace
which cost him 24bucks
Me and Jason pangseh him from taka
More or less evil...to him ba
never accompany him down
and let himself took a train home.
No comments:
Post a Comment