.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Donuts Factory Crazy

Double Chocolate
Jason, sab and me
was talking about Donuts
from Donut Factory all the way
and I found out donut factory
have created a flash for their website
They also open up their online order
for novena and suntec branch.
But the quantity of ordering online
is FOUR Dozen.....wth

I was pondering for awhile
whether should I place this order??
But after awhile, still place my order,
'cos sab said she could manage to finish it
and we shall see on that day!

So we all agree on this list of order!
· 12 Double Chocolate
· 12 Apple Cinnamon
· 6 Strawberry White Chocolate
· 6 Coffee Roasted Almond
· 3 Spicy Cheese
· 3 Raspberry Dark Chocolate
· 3 Hazelnut Milk Chocolate
· 3 Blueberry Glazed

I will collect it at 23Dec07 @ 1pm
and travel down to my DEAR.HW
WORKPLACE to share the
Christmas Donuts with him
See you there...! =DD

No comments: