.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My new MP3 + Nat Ho hairstyles

My new life to
music with walkman
+
Got myself up with
Nat's Ho Hairstyles
!!!!!

yesterday was Monday BLUEs.
I was bored.
Couldnt get myself a millions stuff.
And i have been onlining
day and night ...
Stare at the msn w/o a single
Conversation poping up.
I must be a Crazy and Sot guy.
Although my msn got not
more or less which is average
contact availabe on my list...
however they always seem
to be a bunch of strangers to me.
If i m not wrong ... only
mr.jason broke my record
with the longest msn history
I had for the last 11mths which
is right after knowing him..=)
Other then that, I hardly really
communicate with people.
My say doesnt make my surrounding
people listen to me after all
as it does not contain any Weight.
I want to Voice OUT feeling from my heart
but i cant find any Listener.
In the end. it always being stuck in
my narrow throat. Pity tears dropped out.
I Shut OFF everything and
went down to CWP to open up myself
to FRESH air-CON ...
to CONsole myself up
with this>>>
mylove
mp3 to make myself feel better.
Music makes the world go rounder.
Moving Onward and Looking Forward.
My new borned baby will follow me now.

Today is a brightful sunny day.
It's bright up my days throughfully.
Have a haircut after all.
It's the recent hairstyles from
Nat's Ho Cover 2 weeks ago
Published in I-weekly.
I Love his styles. my perfect idol.
looks young, handsome and bright.
The rain in the afternoon spoiled my moods out.
It's reminded me up with gege.
gege always doesnt seem concern to me much
just like the rain hits into my eyes
making to to cry...out
i really dunno.
gege said he busying finding job.
yet i had been asking him for pools
since 3 weeks ago and still pushing it.
i told him my heart got into trouble.
"i dunno when i free"
MY HEART GOT INTO TROUBLE.

No comments: