recently.... my fire produced by my body was more or less unavoidable and controlable. I am not being selfish over people when they need help. But I need some recognition to know that people can see me as QinZhi. I know I am quite short-tempered up recently. I felt so gulity about it when I am vent my anger on others.
I have enough for my class. No Peaceful day and moment. Running around like wild monkey in the natural reserves park. fighting for bananas over time. spraying creams around when someone's birthday is up. No or too little contribution for them ... if not for the sake of my good grade ... i dont even care about doing anything.
I thot I would get a more decent people in class. however, the greater hope I have, the greater my dissapointment. It's worst than my previous sem class.... W15J > W35P > E66M. I'm really tired tired tired ... no one trying to understand how I feel at the moment.
I am getting more and more evil, cruel and naughtier. People in the communities of mine teach me not to be nice to people anymore. If people are attitude towards me ... why cant I attitude back to them...izzit logical enough?
As for my good good friend ... they have their own activities going on ... so i wont be bothering to keep calling them up and down. however, dun give me such a bu shuang attitude to me. I am not there to entertain ur attitude more ... as I had said earlier, my current classmate is extremely enough.... i seriously need a break .... pls spare me from attitude.
The rp magic show 2008 last night was precisely a failure ... 80% wasnt up to professional standard. marcus was so 'entertaining' during the performance. he shouted lousy and fuck fuck fuck ... when dr loke is performing ... and lucky i am not sitting beside him. after the magic show... he keep commenting on the magic people ... =.= and jason was directly insulted by his nonsense crap ... i can see that jason is still more or less holding his magic interest. yet marcus was pouring millions tonne or COLD water on magic thing .... if there is magic ... y cant the fat ass make his fat off and make himself slimmer. If there is magic .... they should fly here and there. This is madness... marcus didnt stop himself from talking about magic for the next 1 and the half hour moment.
No comments:
Post a Comment