.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Garlaskin Competition

I was angry at the platform today because nobody call me to inform me where and when to meet. Only when I was at platform waiting for train while I was calling marcus and he picked up the call and told me that he meeting jason at jurong east @ 3.30pm and will be late for sure, but I am already at the platform setting off, so I took the opposite direction train to je after talking to marcus. marcus reached around 4.15pm and i nagged at him with an unfair tone toward him and I feel so bad about it when he didnt do anything wrong and just because he thought that I went down with henry earlier.

marcus have had his lunch at BK and we moved on to walk around PS as it's rainning out there. We walked there when the rain is mostly gone toward the Grand Cathay. Marcus did prepare a poster "Henry Go!" to support henry. However, it sad to see that henry didnt make it to the final top 10. Anyway, u had given your best try and effort, keep it up, I'm sure u will be the top 3 next year.

Walk back to PS again to have some ice-cream at gelara cafe. Ordered 2 waffles with 2 scope of ice-cream each and 1 spagetti ... dunno how to spell.. and dun nid to correct me. I was intaking some ice-cream to cool me and my anger down again. I told jason to feel free to clear any doubt he his with me .... for recent unhappiness.... and he said nothing much and just the 2 things....
ok... but i still feel like there is a big gap over us which means things are turning sour but we are just leaving there... i dunno .. this is my feelings. because i know our distance is getting far apart without fail.

Moving down to cineleisure as marcus wanted to buy his favourite toy all along. And took 111 and accompany jason back to queentown. and we transfer to train from there...

everything is getting cold and colder. it's going to be fine one day.

No comments: