.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Friday, September 26, 2008

Day after Day

MR JASON TAN YAN SOON. DON'T DRAG ME DOWN BTW YOU AND MARCUS. BUT I WOULD LIKE TO REMIND YOU SOMETHING. IF THIS IS THE WAY HOW YOU TREAT A FRIEND, THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE REFLECT IT IF YOU YOURSELF IS SO CALL A "TRUE" FRIEND. PUT YOURSELF INTO OTHERS PEOPLE SHOES. YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ONE DAY ALL YOUR FRIEND DID THAT TO YOU AND YOU'LL REALLY FEEL SUCK TO THE MAX.

Very Tired. Super Lazy. Extremely Moodless. Being Emo.

UT occurred once weekly. Daily grade still could room for improvement. I know there are people who is jealous on me for scoring so many triangle grade just for the past 12 lessons. I have begin really struggle harder compare to last semester as this semester alot of theory modules. I feel like crying. Life so miserable. Let those who forgotten who am i passes by my life and continue appreciating those who really could see me thru when i am in the darkest part of my particular day. Those who MIA and vanished within a couple of second count as a "true friend". It's sound so true that people all around the world are just biased. They would achieve what they want to have and be practical, realistic. ok. then Just forget me.

People say i too agreesive.

Faci downgrade me because my team member not doing any work. And because i see nobody is doing work. I started to do work. What is wrong with it? It there anything that I want to learn? Why should I waste my time effort and whatever shit on those who like to take free-ride over RP class? Just let them do whatever they want, let them sneak through and get a lousy daily grade and ut grade. Make them retain, let them enjoy the RP slacking life more and rp will earn more in term of financial benefit and contribute back to our society.

Dont come disturb me when I not feeling good. I wont speak much. I give a damn black face. That's my normal expression. Like what serious shit going to strike down.

Birthday game over. Thanks sufiya for the precious gift. Hopefully I can use you gift for writing only MONETARY FIGURE! wahaha. Thanks xiuling for buying me the cake, although i didnt eat the second slice, but your appreaciation really counts! =) Also a thanks for all who wished me a birthday legal age birthday to buy M18 product of movie!

I have beeing de-stressing myself at bowling centre every wed. It's my most rated hobby. I will stay up to hit and get strike weekly.

Well... everything happening right and the wrong timing. That what i can conclude.

No comments: