.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Friday, September 12, 2008

year 2 sem 2

ok. It has been the 2nd week of sch in year2 sem2, W65D.

I am not happy with my class.
I sense that this class is very slacking. Not Challenging!
Presentation Silde is Extremely basic and brief.
But I did see a couple of Hardworking mates!

taking 4 modules again.

This time round different story.

1 programming module: PHP
2 theory module: OSC & SAD
1 businessIT module: MIS

Having been struggling hard for all modules.
it so damn tough to solve 80% of the problem.

I hope the days get better.

The dailygrade table says a millions word on my effort.

Recently, quite busying going for talk and workshop.

The word priority and responsiblity come to me all time.
I see friend calling me and start reserving for FYP2.
Not sure if I should join someone who ask me for FYP1.

I still that old word. Recognise Me and I Recognise You!

I prefer having a good true buddy throughout consistently than have a good friend.
I prefer having less good friend than having more buddy.
I prefer having less friend then having more good friend.
In my logic, 1 buddy would be equivalence to 10 good friend.

ok. still dunno how to make decision on my FYP team.
well, everything seem to go thru quite smoothly.
but i sensed something is gonna go wrong soon.
shall emo more.

I give up myself as a friend for someone.
I wasted my precious time treating him as a buddy actually.
I feel so disappointed everytime i wanted to find him.
He give me the unwilling look when he see me.
He reply me whenever he feel happy to reply.
He's being selfish.
He called me to ask for help only.
He is only taking account for his benefit.

Jason should know who I am mentioning.

You know.I Know.He Knows.

Thurs:
-Database Workshop.(fun & relevance)

Wed:
-went bowling with sufiya and jason
-superdog-ed.
-haircuted for me. vivo-ed. kfc-ed @ HC
-trained home.

Tue:
- Polyclinic Talk (dry, boring & Slpy)

Mon:
- Alone home-d.

No comments: