.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

good for nothing

sometimes I feel that I'm just good for nothing.
whether being the role of
good friend
friend
classmate
hi-bye mate
or etc...
I don't think I am being good for anything.

what I can't do, most of you already can,
and do far better than me.

what I can do, most of you already become Pro.

Every time you asked me the same question,
I feel very upset.
You know I have small network coverage,
and don't hurt me with such question,
I really loves and appreciate those people around me
being ranging from friend to good friend.

world feels with weird society
whenever I want to see my friend, they don't want to see me
(anyway, if they're not willingly to see me, forget it.)
whenever I don't want to see them, they want to see me
(anyway, if I'm not willingly to see you, it's my emo/busy day)
why is it that it is always occur at a wrong timing.

FYP2 allocation OUT this morning.
Get to see MELANI for the next 13 weeks.
so happy that we could get this proposal.
without you or anyone of us,
i doubt anyone of us in my team
can't get this proposal as one.
So don't me again why sam don't you.
Let me answer this question honestly.
If you don't pity me to be my team mate
then who will?
you know I'm not as capable as you
to find a potential team mate who is close.
if you feel guilty that you'll disappoint us,
why not take action and work on it
you've got CK to work with you now
so you have got no excuses to be emo.
if you need any help from me, tell me.

if you think that giving me credit during
the presentation could let me score better
then you are wrong.
I'm not blaming you for pulling down me.

I am really putting my trust over you to
my bestie because I believed in what you told me.

idk. irdk. i lost my mind.

i am going to HBFC to find keying for dinner.
i am going to vivo topman.

No comments: