A very special day on for once!
nine is chinese means lasting forever!
so I do hope that those bestie that hangout
today will last forever.
I appreciate them to be my bestie peep
for letting me enjoying with them.

We went to marina barrage in the evening.
Going there with camera but not anything else.
Watching the beautiful sunset and enjoy ourselves.
Seeing the kites flying high, reaching out for the skies.
playing around the small little fountain.
taking picture here and there.
take and sit and have mini-truth/dare
guessing the fountain laser color!



Standing at the middle of the barrage
watching the scenary...star and sky!
shouting each others name!
Have late night dinner at RC macDonald
Haziq dare me for the MEGA MAC
Keying had her double cheese
I had mine filet
Haziq had strawberry sundae
while I had vanilla ice cream cone!
then send keying to the Raffles Hotel bus stop.

How natural is this emo~ing haziq? You Rate! haha =P
Haziq took red line together with me cos it's too late already.
No comments:
Post a Comment