.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Carson 21st Celebration!

Carson 21st Birthday Celebration @ Changi Aloha
Accompany him over night on friday night
Bcoz when I'm stepping out from home,
I'm too rush, thus forgot to take alot of things
Never bring towel, slipper, toothbrush and toothpaste.

I didn't sleep well over there ...
Bcoz I dun use to sleep in chalet and I dun like chalet.
Somemore when I want to sleep already
Ants and some flying insect want to bite me! LOL!
Morning After breakfast at the nearest kopitiam,
then walk back to the chalet to rest awhile...
After that, I went home to brush teeth and bathe.
Rest awhile at home and chat on msn...
then went down to Orchard Ion to eat @ Xin Wang
And so happened to saw Crumpler have stock
for the bag he wanted already
Thus I straight bought it
and bring to his chalet in the evening.

Samuel, Haziq, CK all nv go...
Luckily still got lemon.... sianz

No comments: