It does not only refer to BGR.
It refer to any ship like friendship, kinship and etc
“用三年去维系感情,用三秒钟结束关系”
In the above quote,
it says that "use 3 years to maintain a relationship, use 3 seconds to end a relationship".
I find it quite true to me. Every relationship that I have, should be firmly built along the years so that the bond will grow stronger and stronger. Give and take. Be Compromising and forgiving, so that no regretful thoughts will be form after all. It is really easy just to say ending the relationship, but have you really wonder what have been built previously is all wasted?
I spent 2 years in kindergarden.
I spent 6 years in primary school.
I spent 4 years in secondary school.
I spent 3 years in polytechnic.
I made no good/best/buddy friends along the way.
I have lots of hi-bye friends.
I find so glad to pick up some good/best/buddy friend in RP.
3 years in RP, people made hundreds of friends while me made less than 10.
you must be finding me very pathetic in RP environment!
change class change people every module and every semester still cannot make friend?
well, being human is the arts of complexity.
Just like working in IT helpdesk,
when your colleague ask u for help
and you rejected them
they will jump to conclusion that
YOU are selfish, annoying and attitude.
Have you all ever thought of it in another way?
I feel that you all are being more selfish and annoying.
Going for lunch in a big group leading to lack of manpower?
Don't you think that you all are more selfish?
I just really don't understand?!
Anyway, it's over.
Today might be my last day.
Business is not good at helpdesk.
Thus, tmr i will have a break to go shopping.
Let see if friday would still be my last last day?!
No comments:
Post a Comment