I got myself a Nokia 1661 at $50 and come with a Mcard for $15.
I would also like to get a HTC Snap phone...
but you know it's so expensive!
without contract, it's $418 at retail price!
Wait till I got Strike 4D then can afford to buy it liao....
Carson got himself a rubber casing for his ipod touch.
We saw someone using iPad at the Dell booth.
Yesterday, it's friday.
Went to yishun the fortune teller again.
She said I got no luck, but can borrow luck from others.
She said when I want to buy 4D,
buy with the auntie with super fair skin colour,
then I can borrow luck from them.
haha so funny right?!
well we will look forward and see how true it is!

When I came back, haziq said watch the karate kids at causeway point, 6.40pm timeslot. I went down to buy the ticket at 5.30pm. Then wait for haziq to come all the way to 7pm. He's late again but luckily when we enter the hall, the movie havent even start yet. haha.
After movie, when to the coffee shop that got botak jones stall to eat. it's halal. that's what makes haziq so happy about it because he can finally like get to eat it for the first time. haha
aiyah... dun wish to talk about world cup anymore. I lost $40 to both matches last night. Both matches went draw! 1-1 and 0-0! super fuckup! X.x
No comments:
Post a Comment