bro went into tekong last wed and I just have the feeling stated above. Have been together with him for so long which bring our bond so close. I used to see him almost everyday when we were in campus life for my last 2 years, whether rain or shine, meeting him in the morning to take 902 to campus for just the very short distance and having lunch together most of the time and wait for each other after class to walk back to woodlands interchange. Anyway, one week has passed like that, hoping that he is fine and doing well there and hope to hear from him soon.
I have been quite lonely and emo. Sometimes, I can't even find anyone to talk to. Don't think anyone will be interested to be my listener, listening to bored stuffs. Sometimes, I don't even know whether having a lot of friends is pro or con? Does more friends equal to more problems to face?Well, it's time to look forward for something new in life bring it into a new chapter of the story.
Apple had announced to launch their iPhone 4.0 next month in Singapore!!! WTF right, why so fast!!!!But But But! You all see ... I still got 10mths more to go then can re-contract!

No comments:
Post a Comment