.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Life is never Easy.

It has been donkey months since I have blogged. Although I am thinking that time still passes quite fast as I had taken through the hardship since Nov 10 when I got enlisted in to tekong for 4 weeks of BMT and 5 Weeks of BMT-Vocational Training. During this period of time, I did not really enjoy myself as I was quite afraid of those weird weird people that I have go through with them for 24 hours a day. However, I did overcome those fearful day now because I had been posted to my sub-unit, HQ 3rd Division.

Life is very dramatic in my office other than all those office politic that you might have in the outside world. This is because of the super "old bird" that have been stuck in the office for like donkey years, she is just like a thousand years demon while a few others are just using their seniority in their rank over the decade they have been in this organisation to shout at you and arrow you to do this and that but they themselves are not doing anything. What may still be good at the moment is that those NSF like me working in the branch is still quite friendly to work with.

Life is never easy. Sometime, without friend, we are fear of loneliness. And that is the thing that keep on arising to be my concern. And I always knew that I am not a good friend at all because most of the time they already have their so call "priority friend" in their mind. The way that they talk to you, their action toward you, strongly identify what kind of friend you are to them.

There is a lots of thing that might not to speak out but we all understand life goes on no matter what happens. I hope thing would get better for the next time I blog.

No comments: