27/07/2007 (Friday)
Wake up super X-tremely....GIDDY...But luckily didnt falldown. So decided not to go school. Super sad sia....Communication i got LuanLuan, chengchiap and Azmi they all PRO team members....nv go super .Lie down on bed for 80% of the day.... Cannot even look into TV or computer screen....if not worst.....cannot stand up and walk without any support.
28-29/08/2007 (Saturday-Sunday)
Saturday morning not so bad....can walk....but need support from my surrounding, so didnt dare to walk much....even with support, I still felt like falling forwards and backwards.....super terrible man....
Sunday...didnt even think of going out at all....because of the same situaition.... again....but my stupid cousin got alot of homework wanted to ask me.....so no choice....have to visit my grandmother house with my parent to teach her...LOL!
30/07/2007 (Monday)
Morning 6am wake up again....still no improvement....so decided to go to see doctor instead of school...Doctor said I need to relax more more more and give me medicine for muscle to relax + stop giddness ..... cost $24 then....received a call from jason...lol... Rachel class got big event hor....can choose our own team members....but too bad I really cannot make it to school. Hopefully can choose our own team again coming monday....I smsed kelvin this morning, telling him that I'm not going to school, so he replied me....he not going also....lol..haha! In Afternoon, went to the Great Eastern Headquarter Customer services for some policy loan problem with my father, mother and my great agent.....to settle the problem
31/07/2007 (Tuesday) Official Opening
Also wake up at 6am, was planning to return to school for Cognitive UT4.... Although cannot balance myself well....haha...I still prefer to stay at home since i had took the last 3 UT continuously....LUCKY man....if not I'd to stress and worried again....LOL! So for that day science, i think it is super difficult ba...and heard from jason that GOT big event again which is can choose our own team members again. And many people running away after dunno 1st or 2nd meeting ....lol.....and ah loke that day mood super "GOOD".....BOMBARD all the team during presentation.... I thought that only 4 teams presenting should be quite fast, however, I was wrong....haha! I knew I could not make it for the following days to the grand cathay for the simpsons movie, so i decided to play safe and pass it to jason ... and wait for him until 5pm at marsling station. So I missed more event in class....Jonathan as usual wear the black formal shirt.... however, I missed the portion that chengchiap wearing formally for the JUMP event which is part of the official opening by PM Lee. And also got to know that the VPN was totally down...for a period of time....and msn could not be use... hehe..! And also went to cut hair....lol...
01/08/2007 (Wednesday) OO Holiday
As usual... Wake up 6am....brain alarm clock spoil, always seem to be like 公鸡...lol....wake up so sharp at 6am de....lol. Sit on the chair stone a while, lie on the bed stone a while and sleep....like that the 1 whole mornng gone.... Just going to sms jason....to say that I afraid I cant make it...then he sms me le.... then also end up hongwei not going for the movie... lol.... END up jason and his girlfriend catch the movie romantically (Duuno what happen btw the period of watching movie). Then Called hongwei.... then he say he now going to cityhall ... suntec ... with allan .... and going to meet kelxs and sabrina ...... 1st time they all dating together, too bad I was sick.... if not I sure join....LOL....then hongwei abt 3pm called me again to ask me going down join them again and told me that chui hui also coming down joining them... but nvm la.... I consider to health condition than the outside atmosphere... so still decided to rest which is a better choice. Missed all got times and moment... but hopefully next time I'm well...
No comments:
Post a Comment