Gastric flu havent really fully recover
No Milo, Horlick, or milk...for this few morning
However, this morning i accidentially took
A CUP OF OATS with MILK...
So abdominal OCCUPY with winds AGAIN =X
Dunno y my griddness come back again
See and feel like FLOATING
LIKE going to FALLdown
Afternoon Went to AMK centre
Intentionally ask my bro to
accompany me to go there
jus want to find normal 药材店 to find
"WAKAMATO" a type of gastric medicine
BUT cannot find any 药材店...
Dunno y nowadays so difficult to get this medicine
So walk for awhile but cannot really make it
Then straight take mrt home to sleep.
Now...I very messy....and confused
Got no ideas if tml wanna take a trip down
to MOE to SUBMIT the MC and fill in a form and
REQUEST from them to give me a
MAKE-UP ORAL...
If MOE Approve my reason,
I would need to take all the 3 papers for 1127..
But Now, I really wouldn't give a predict on
how well my health states is going to be
"SEASON Comes, SEASON Goes"
No comments:
Post a Comment