It's the season again, my 老毛病 come back again, it's the horrible gastric problem again. Didnt manage to attend ah chan last lesson on wednesday. Vomitted at around 11am that day. No appetite and energy. Whatever little food I ate, accumulate up and vomitted on the next day which is thursday.
So thurday didnt go to sch 'cos still feeling very terrible...and take a cab went to hougang central BLK 811 to see a old experience doctor...."that suit to settle my gastri problem down". Cannot eat anything like meat, milk, milo...anything that is acidic and hard doesnt fixed to be entering my mouth.
It's the last day of school....the last moment we had in the class of w15j. I am quite happy to be in this class in the first place. Especially not much bad people in our class. And some of them are very motivative in work. Didnt manage to have more picture of me for the last 2 days. Quite a sad thingy.
And also didnt manage to hang out with kelxs, allan, hongwei and sabrina they all again. Missed the second times. It must be a very interesting experience where they is hongwei, the blur one, to entertain us. Hopefully can manage to recover fully well enough so that can join their wonderful tour next times. Thanks for the truehearted and greathearted caring and concern to me from the blog of sabrina. Will take care well of myself more. I hate all this sickness that come to me. It's so horrible and terrible.
Yesterday is also my O'level Oral day. But couldn't make it to the school to take the oral anyway. Health is more important campare to the exam. But wasted $100 for registering the paper, if i could know i couldnt make it for today oral, I would want to waste such money to the moe. And I dont think I am retaking my english paper anymore in the following years.
Me and hongwei had resgister for the basic digital imaging on Adobe CS2 on 21/08/2007 and the workshop is on today, 24/08/2007, 10am-1pm. Hongwei very steady today...call him in the morning around 8am to 11am...the handphone not switch on...must be still in his dream world. So I also didnt go since hongwei still slping....wasted such a good chances to get 2 DA points as SIT seldom have such activities for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment