.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Friday, August 15, 2008

Holiday Day 03

I went to Suntec today to find out more on fish and co prices. PP advisor want me to find out the range, so I go fish and co eat their new york fish and chips while finding out more. I noticed they got 2 menus, one is the yellow one which is lunch menu and the other one is the blue menu, for all other time. And the of course the price in the yellow menu is far more cheaper than the blue menu.

I found one screw inside my pan of fish and chip, i got feedback to them when they want to collect by pan back, then the waiter go show his manager the screw, then the manager come ask me is it on the fish or outside the fish, so i tell me it's outside mixed with the fries. Then he ask me if I want to get a replacement of a new pan, then i very honest say no! WTF! should have request for it ask them pack it up so i can bring home. But in end, they give me 10% off, i only footed $10.60 for a pan of fish and chips.

I walked around suntec for awhile, too full and lazy to walk, so dragging my feet around harris bookstore and some CD store and Adidas Store. Then linked back to marina square to bowl for 2 game, 1st game score 64 and 2nd game score 100.

Head down to citylink adidas store and bought a cool climate short which cost me $55 and then down to orchard adidas performance store to get the lime black slipper at $42.

And then nothing to shopping, therefore home sweet home for the day.

My blog finally 75% done with it. Template all done. Left with all those information havent put in. I am still finding my best info to fix into my adidas worlds blog for myself as a Adidas Supporter!

No comments: