.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Year 2 sem 1 GPA out

Today the overall GPA is out after year 2 sem 1.
AND HERE's HOW I DID:

BEN gay de web module worst ... always kena B. ut also the same. what to do.
I'm aim for the distinction cert for RP.
The requirement is to get GPA 3.5 and above and 12 modules A.
Now i only got 5 modules A. Got to work extremely hard to get 7 modules.
I think i have no chance to get the honor printed in my cert already.
'cos it GPA need to be at least 3.8.
Haiz.
Well, I know I already did my best and others already thinking i going insane doing to well.
And they gonna to think if they could get my grade, it would be nice man.
REGRETED that i did not did well in YEAR 1!!!

No comments: