Meet hongwei in rp library at 12pm. Give him some ideas to work on his pp report and as for me, start doing of my poster as my report already approved. I meet Melani faci at around 2pm to ask her for some advise for me pp poster slide and really she given me alot of ideas. She is so great. Chated with her awhile before she went off. She signed 2 year contract in RP and she said the salary was good, just that alot of meeting. She joined cypher club as an advisor. She is going back home(Sri lankra) this coming dec 2008. I also asked her to help me check all my grades ... And she checked it for me in the Admin:
C207 DATABASE : UT4 - A
C208 OOP : UT4 - B+
C215 WEB : UT4 - D+
C225 NETWORKING: UT4 - A
I was so shock when i see the D+ spoiler there ... i dunno how i took the ut4 for web multimedia. My first time getting a D+ in this sem. Nvm. I did not regret about it. I did not like this module.
I rushed to finish my pp slides by 4.30pm as the printing shop closed at 5pm and i made it.
I printed all colour and it cost me $9.60 for 8 pieces which means each piece cost me $1.20.
And I threw my lappy and poster home.
Accompany my so called the "Bestie frenz" hongwei to hougang to cut his hair as he start working at giant this saturday again. So he want to have a good look and good impression for other people. There is a reason y i put the "..." because i dunno where doesnt he stand in me and I dunno if he really treat me as a friend or whatever shit.
Anyway, Environment change, I changed against the environment. But my starting point expectation does not change at all. I am basically a person who meet support from other people and need people to give me recognition. Recognise me as a friend, good friend, classmate, stranger or enermies? I am a weird person who do weird thing and keep myself reserved.
I mention something to hongwei on bus to hougang. I told him I am also a talent in Singapore. Just that I am Reserved, and no opportunities was given to me in my primary and secondary school, that why I am such a loser. And he covered his face.... as if i said something that as if the pig is going fly up the sky.
I reach home 10pm with 2 almond paste. Spent my empty lonely 1 hours travelling back on bus.
As I am looking out the blur glass window of the bus, i feel that i need others to give me some encouragement and moral support, could share my stress and listens to me on what's really going on for me ... oh .. dun get wrong ideas ... I just feeling weak just like a young skinny tree trunk which and just blowed off easily by heavy winds. I have no intention to get a girlfriend currently. Unless there's some special case to case situaition.
Ok. Updated my friendster album also. I'm sleepy.
No comments:
Post a Comment