.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

BPM party I

debbie and me planned for a small party for our grp in bpm class.
she bought us breezer alcoholic drink...4.8% hor....
drunk? haha, no possible, face red only la.
I bought some of the japanese food to class.

We are like not doing anywork in class.
Auntie was like disappointed for the 3rd meeting.
Auntie asked us to attend class for P15.
It'll be a revision week for us on bpm.

IEP briefing by ngiam kee jang.
30+ positions were open to all SIT student with GPA >2.5
it's so competitive! how to fight for the rice bowl sia?
I dont think I'm going to apply for it.

Like to get some rest and prepare for G302.

1 comment:

萍萍 said...

yeah! thanks for the small PARTY! :D
Next week we shall have another one :) Wee week! ;P