everytime said dont wanna to do but
3rd meeting presentation always end up got do.
hate them. not steady at all one.
boom!
I was totally moodless.
I think I didnt even contribute much today.
can't wait to go orchard chill.
I'm so going to ORCHARD!!!!
And I got haziq to accompany along!
That's Great!
ALOT of things that ION could explore.
Where me and haziq comes together
to explore and shop aroundsss
Shop all the way from B4-L4.
people! Dunkin' Donut is not nice at all!
Haziq bought half-a-dozen
and we sat inside to eat.
nothing special about the donut.
and the donut presentation is soso only.
walk down all the way to orchard centre
thinking if I should have dinner at
Heaven Loft with ben and jerry?No.
I bought an adidas water bottle at sportlink. $7.
shop all the way from L8-B1.
walk down to mind cafe again.
haziq eat main course while i eat snack.
that all. donut filled up my stomach.
next time shall ask ck go mind cafe to teach us play board game.
ok...home-sweet-home-emo!
it's saturday! it's gonna be sunday!
Coming WED fyp presentation!
No comments:
Post a Comment