it was going well and fast.
work allocation was being asked,
which is kinda like a loaded question for me to answer.
I hate this type of question but no choice.
and I hope that the evaluators are kind grade giver.
mr.samuel used I.E for demo.
and my application dont like I.E.
therefore, the a couple of problems were identified.
eg. Cannot Register, Double facility units added.
after the demo, evaluators went thru the reports.
good and bad feedback were all given and noted.
The presentation roughly took us 55mins.
Headed down with sam, haziq and ck to DBG, PS.
KFC for lunch.
Arcade-d for a moment for haziq and ck.
Swensen's-ed ice cream at student promotion.
sam left-ed.
head-ed down to ion.
Empty shopp-ed into LV and burberry!
shopp-ed bagly @ Nippon-ya!
Purchase $60 Nett price item to become their member.
watched movie "G.I JOE" at cineleisure.
I would say it's a better movie compare to transformers.
bus-ed 190 with haziq and ck.
Transferred to 187 back to MSL stn.
home-sweet-home.
Chiilled-off-from-G301.
No comments:
Post a Comment