.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Dinner @ Bottle Tree Village Sembawang

Meet Bro up in town to walk walk.
walked from DFS all the way to PS.
then train down to AMK
to cab to bottle tree village Sembawang.

while taking the train,
I said bro stupid for
standing near the train door
squeezing with the people.
He instant angry with me.
He don't like people to say him stupid.
Although I said sorry to him
and not intentionally saying stupid,
but after that,
I feel so bad abt it.
I must have hurt his pride.
I nv look down on him or something.
I really hope he don't take it to heart.
I won't say that word again anymore,
else my bro will hate me forever. =(

Last day of CNY, Last Lao Yu Sheng.





These are the dishes that we had ordered.
We thought we can finished all the food,
but we cant finish.
In the end bro still got dabao
the lychee prawn home.

Sit at the sea side to watch the scenery
got a lots of fireworks to watch
appreciate brother for the company
and debbie for the promised treat.

No comments: