.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Revision For UT3 and dinner

Meet Debbie and ck up for revision on UT3.
Ck Supposed to teach me ITSM P14 & P15.
End up never teach me at all.

Debbie and Me went to Fish & Co for dinner.
The Best Fish & Chips in town!
It's Debbie Smiling! 新面孔!
While we were in the restaurant,
we witness someone birthday celebration.
I asked for more sweet...after payment!
Have some chit-chat and went home at 9.30pm..hehe

Well, sometimes I guess I am too kind and soft hearted.
I let go everything and look forward.
I prioritize my friends over myself.
I place my trust easily over my close friends.
So now that I know,
somehow my friends don't trust me,
doubt that I'll invade their privacy,
hiding this and that way from me,
never thought of sharing with me thinking.

Anyway, I won't be bother to ask
when something is already over.
When I asked, you're not willing to share with me,
then forget it.
All these come and go one.
You share with me and I will share with you.
Only if you're willing to share then share.
Next time if you got anything to ask me,
I won't be as willingly to share with u anymore.
I won't invade my friends privacy for sure
because I will respect my friends, vice-versa.
I also don't want to lose a good friend because of
invading of your privacy.
If you doubt me or don't trust me,
I think I have got nothing to say anymore.
:(((((((((((
My perspective and thoughts that I shared with debbie today.

No comments: