.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Last UT to go TMR!

3 UT are done!!!
Left with SMIS.
Retail UT is relatively easy I guess.
Sharon actually did gave some hint in class.
Some of the question she went thru came out.
I guess I am quite confident to score A.

Quite sad for ITSM,
I really got no ideas how to do...
No confident at all.
No more A & B+ for ITSM....

Hopefully Finance UT can score A also.

haiz~
something happened.
got to make changes to life.
I guess time would tear us far apart.
Freedom is something I need to have in my life.
I won't sacrifice my freedom for exchanging love.
I need my own space to move.
And you can have your own space to move also.
It's not the time for me yet.
I guess if someone really love you,
he/she will sacrifice something for u.
Priority is important.
Dedicated Time for meetings is also important.
Sometimes avoiding is also not a solution.
Facing it is also not a solution.
What to do?
It's just like palm and back of hand is all fresh.
A lots of loaded question demand for an answer.
Am I creating a lots of problem for others?
well...we shall move on and see....

No comments: