.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Cheque Day!

Meet Jason at JE 10am down to aljunied industry park to get our pay cheque from our company. Then we bus down to Orchard Ion OCBC to instant cash out the cheque. Jason wanted to buy Ab cream, so we went to Tangs and the person said out of stock then we walk down to robinson and buy loh... robinson got so much stock! I went to buy my underwear also. After shopping at robinson, we walk down to the cathay and eat aston. Then I went to adidas and bought a backpack for $79... heartpain... After that, we bus down to bt merah as jason want to collect his specs... then eat grass jelly at the hawker there.... bus 145 back to queentown and 195 to ikea for shopping and drink coffee again. After ikea, went to queentown central, jason want to buy the 3M stainless steel polish.... it cost him $16 ... I felt quite expensive la... then we go queentown plaza walk walk and sit at macdonald's to have mcflurry...then take bus 51 go one big round to jurong east interchange and thus we went home. When I reach home, I open my letter box and happened to receive another cheque from great eastern and it's the dividends payout from my little investment out there... after i calculated... it gave 3% dividends this year! haha bank interest rate where got 3%! =)

No comments: