.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Friday, October 15, 2010

Up and Down

My passport is really for collection, thus we went down to Lavender ICA building to collect our passport with my mother,brother and Jason. After collected the passport, Jason accompanied me to the perfect resource mlm company at the key point building to purchase some products. After that we took bus 100 to aljunied industrial park and back to grid to return his 3 polo t-shirt.

After that, we took bus 65 down to town and decide to have popeyes for lunch at the cathay. After our lunch, I went down to Ion OCBC to deposit my cheque and then meet up with Colin for a coffee chat at coffee bean and we also went to wheelock border to walk around while Jason meet his friend at The Scape Event site. After the coffee chat, it's was 5pm and I walked back to the Scape to find Jason. We then slowly walk to the Grand Park Orchard see see and then slowly walk to Paragon and shop and continue walking back to Ion to shop again. Jason bought a black shirt at FOX and he also intended to buy a new havanians and he asked me if I want to buy. I said I steady one, if he buys then I will buy one too.

So after we bought our new havanians, we were too tired to walk anymore, because it's like 8pm already, thus we decided to make our way home.

No comments: