.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sweet Sweet Outing

Most of the time, whenever I am early or on time, others will be late and whenever I am going to be late, others will be early or on time to wait for me. Thus, it's important that we do wait for each others. This shows the patience and enthusiasm to meet up with whoever you are meeting up with.

This afternoon, I am meeting Jason at 2pm, and I reach 5mins earlier before 2pm. And when I texted him during my train journey, I knew he just woke up because usually if he woke up early, he will text me first. He actually took a cab down to Ion and reach at 2.30pm. Although I appreciate the thought that he spared for me and don't want to let me wait so long but I still nagged at him, saying him waste money take cab down. I don't want my buddy to spend so much unnecessary money for rushing down to meet me because I know he is not rich and wealthy.

Jason actually accompanied me to shop in Ion and Paragon World of Sports as I am looking forward to buy something. After shopped finish, we took a seat at hereens McDonald's as Jason haven't had his lunch. I bought a Cinnamon Melts for $2.60 and give it my first try with Jason. Jason said it taste like Apple Pie but I would say it taste like a combination of donuts and auntie annie cinnamon! After having our meals, I shared my secret recipes of Number Therapy with Jason and ask him to try if it is effective to relief his muscle pain... hehehe...

We then continue to move on to walk toward Singapore Flyer to have popeyes for dinner with KY. On our way there, I saw Popeyes logo appear on the cathay! And then we continue walking and bump into someone who looks like singaporean but not singaporean asking for direction and dont know which station she is going to but she is going to bugis junction. The moment she call the SMRT as SMART, I almost laughed out! But end up we also show her the direction to walk to bugis without taking train. And then we continue walking to Suntec, Marina Square, floating platform, then reach flyer!

KY reached around 6.45pm. Thus, before she reach, I bought a 8 pieces combine meal.


After our dinner, we did our windows shopping in MBS.



3.5 years of buddy friendship and on going!


After that, we bus-ed down to Orchard Ion coffee bean to have a drinks and chill to chit-chat!
And there end our day and home sweet home.

No comments: