.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Friday, September 21, 2007

I hate Culture

It's a bad scared dream for
Culture...A malay faci guy...
Left a bad foot impression
for me................................
Black face + no Gd Morning!
Like to say lame thing in class.
I was feeling Xtremely cold..
Ppl ask him...if he got drive
his answer was...................
"I drive ppl to nuts"
blablablah black sheep....
go sleep with the sheep

During the beginning of 3rd meeting
he said he would choose the slide
for us to present....'cos as a team
u all must understand what ur team
had done.....max.8mins presenting..
What the hell...is he gonna to drive
we all to hougang chalet.....soon!

This is the ever 1st "GOOD" FACI
i had gotten compared to my previous
4 days modules faci
and if I put my sem 01 faci to campare
with sem 02 faci......it could be great
for me if i m able to get back my
sem 01 faci....they r xtremely good lol
although their expectation may be high
but they r not as strict as that la.......

No comments: