It's Weekend today's!!!
Its 29th of Sep....
It's Jason Birthday!
he worked until 6pm
so after 6pm den he free
himself off to enjoy!
I went down to Starhub Centre
@ somerset to collect a series of
my personalised ez-link card
it's a fantastic one....'cos got
a handsome guy inside. haha
I say him handsome because
he see himself as "UGLY"...
Nevermind, handsome will see it
on Monday...in school... to see
how inspiring the picture is!
Immediately take green line
to rush back to boon lay
Jurong Point.....
Marcus said wanna join us along
jason n me planned to watch movie
'cos got the stupid idiotic gv promotion
on the gv club on the birthday thing...
he person told us that this birthday
promotion only launch effectively
in next month which is october!
and actually I wanna watch chuck n larry
he stupidically ask us for I/C...'cos it's M18
cannot even closed both eyes...wth
wasted my 9.50 super unhappily there
to watch Rogue Assassin.
Actually should went to
GRAND CATHAY to WATCH de
Cathay still the PERFECT one!
Then during the middle of the movie
hongwei called me ....lol..lol...twice
i smsed him back
den he asked me one question:
Can every ear piece use for
LAPTOP & MP3??!
haha...U should know how to
reply to his question le ba!
After movie, straight went home.
MArcus dun one to go home
so early...so he called his friend
out to slack with him.......
The movie still ok la....
'cos didnt have the mood to watch
End of Story!
No comments:
Post a Comment