I'm feeling Down
the Disappointment hit me
by somebody...
waiting for the moment
but I knew it will nv happen
as I knew somebody will
be always pretending around
making us to be a bunch of fools
Let me feeling so EMO now.....
I'm waiting for the time to catch
those Movies of
1. Doraemon: Nobita's Dinosaur 2006
2. Bee Movie
3. The Game Plan
but have been feeling freaking lazy
to go for it....although I'm freaking free!
Doraemon i coming down to AMK Hub
Cathay tomorrow 12 noon....
hopefully I could make a trip there
and have a snapshot with Doraemon
which is my idol when I was a kid.
Havent been really recover from my
stupid illness yet.....so I have no energy
to really focus on whatever I'm doing now
I'm now just like a wooden person with
everything become frozen and the leg
almost going to become useless le
My legs are just like the jelly fish legs
it turning soft...and are
afraid to take escalator because
it's keep on vibrating as the
escalator moving.
It's fast that today is already friday,
3 more days will be the end of our holiday
Need to hang'On for another 5 weeks
for the next holiday.
No comments:
Post a Comment