I stand up to grab
WHAT I WANT!
It's a SAD SAD DAY!
A bad news from my math faci,
Wilbur, is leaving us to work for
something more impt in sch.
WTF
Dunno wat RP management is doing..
Change away my good good faci
who i like it the most compared
to the others 4 modules...
Anyway.....feel like skipping more classes
will not see me often in school le
I'm not as efficient as I use to be le
I'm more weak now and no energy for
any activities except...."for my dear homo"
Having a lots of health and aching problem.
how?how?how?
Haizzz =(
I feel like kicking the Surya Culture Faci
OUT of my class......
My cognitive faci have been flying all the way
to Europe and France for holiday
This pig de lesson still ok...la...cannot complain le
ok...i Shall RESTING more...
Pls dun blame me for no ppt...
Sorry for any inconvenience caused.
No comments:
Post a Comment