.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Suffering

The cold war come back again.
It's a very sad thing that it occurred
at this moment and isnt the right time
to happen at time moment..................

I already have no energy to keep
myself going...and i already got my
very own stress...And now I am
Suffering hardship in btw friends
Should I hang-on there anot?
I feel like going to a world which only
fill with many of myself.....
I'm not a very good mediator
and I dunno what to say....
I afraid that I will make it worst.

I'm much more Emotional nowadays
I appreaciate and tresure the bonding
that I do have now....
I put in my emotion toward bonding
with whatever relationship.....

So pls people....if u decided to break the
bonds in btw you and me....
Pls do tell me.... i dun wan to keep
maintaining a one side bonding
which actually contribute to nothing
I afraid to be hurt
Mentally And Emotionally AGain.

How can I help to solve this issue?!?!
I'm in the state of suffering....
You should know I cant let go anything
easily....but could forgive and forget.
Pls tell me what I can do pls.!

No comments: