.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Sufiya Discharged

Hmm....
It've been a busy semester for everyone
It's tough to strive for a balance life
yet I've been feeling very
sick, stressful, impatience andshort temper.
Unbalance myself...with my eyes closed and
with my hand open...
to enter a world without stress...

I did not plan to do anything
but to get enough rest and calm down.
hopefully my DEAR'homo can bring
me somewhere to relax...and 发泄心情
I know you are a 二十四孝儿子....
but u really need to prioritize your time
btw work, family and all Friends...
Especially me...Your Dear Parther...

2 days ago...received a call from
my golden friend, marcus said that
sufiya got hospitalise again to
Mount Alvernia...during saturday
I was planning to visit her...'cos
the previous time when she was
hospitalise, I was not feeling well too..
so this time round must hang it for
myself to do her a visit.....if not
very paiseh.........

Today, meet up marcus n allan
@ woodland....sorry to trouble
u all come down here....
so took a cab to the hospital
and reach there around 3pm
From there we found out
that marcus is a catholic member
and he was borned at this hospital
and his family.....
always visit this hospital...haha =D

Good news....Sufiya had been discharged
today at 6pm...Hope she had recovered totally.
I bring a gift for her which is to introduce
my number therapy master to her...
hopefully she really go for it....
so that she could maintain healthy...

chat with her awhile....saw the sunflower
luan they all bought for her
luckily marcus nv buy flower again...
Called hongwei for his regard to sufiya
whom asked me to count him out....
so we went off at around 4+pm......
marcus missed this places that much
that he wouldnt want to leave so fast
....

marcus wanted us to walk out and
took a public bus back to toa payoh
but I found out that there is a free
shuttle bus providing us the way back
to novena square....

The boy marcus was hungry.....
calling for long john sliver for help
me n allan did a great job by
entertaining and souring to this
pure innocent minded boy.....
who keep saying, “我不要跟你好了啦!”
the poor pity fries, rice and grilled fish
did not fill up that boy stomach......
It's another call for Donut Factory
We made our long way there to that
Donut Cafe
The biggest Donut cafe I have seen
and with so many crew....
Marcus did queue for the donut badly
and thanks for the wonderful donut treat

set off back home from there for
me n marcus
allan travelling down to bugis for gf event
dun one to be a "BRIGHT" Light bulb..=p
marcus put me off at toa payoh....
to let me took the train alone
and he went off the peep n took a bus home
haix...

Got the new album for jay... - On the Run
Song wasnt that fantanstic compared to
previous few volume over the years
So dun worry...he is not my idols yet

Keen to know who my idol is?!
Hehe! It's 陈雷! Surprise?!... I'm still in the 70's

No further plan for myself so far...
just hope to recover fast from my bad giddness
want to go back for school on monday....
...Thus, walk one step....decide one step ba

No comments: