After office work, I met up Carson at Dhoby Ghuat in the first place, but I’ve decided to change the meeting venue to orchard. I wasn’t sure what to have for our dinner, therefore while waiting for Carson, I went to have a walk around Far East while on the phone talking to haziq and thinking about where to eat. After walking out of Far East, I went in to Tangs to look at Fragrances.
I was tired after standing and walking for long. I just crossed the road to taka building and just saw Meritus Mandarin Hotel, thus, I decided to have our dinner there. I took a seat at the lobby to wait for Carson to come. While waiting for Carson, God called me to tell me haziq needs my help to lend him a card to buy Mac-delivery for his home sister, hence, I gave him my helping hand over SMS.
Carson reached, but he wasn’t sure of the direction in town. He went to Marriot Hotel lobby to find me instead of Meritus Mandarin Hotel lobby. I do have my instinct that he could not have find his way to where I am and therefore called him to tell him the direction.
We went to the highest point of the building in Meritus Mandarin Hotel Chatterbox @ Level 39. The atmosphere there was nice, able to get a clear view of the busy orchard area. We had our chicken rice there and enjoy our dinner while chatting.
Here’s the bill:

We walked down to the Grand Cathay to buy ticket in advance for tomorrow movie and then home sweet home to do some home OT work. It’s tired day after all. I must get more sleep for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment