.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy 20th Birthday to CK!

While this time the celebration planner turn to Carson, uncircumstances prediction is always the hardest planning to do a "Sudden Rain-Off" plan as a backup. It's just like what he has faced for planning up CK birthday celebration. Although I know I am quite a difficult putting one as they know that I do not like to eat japanese food especially, I could really understand that I have could the difficulties over their planning and really do appreciate for their kind consideration.

However, the actual plan was a trigger on yesterday. The actual plan was to go hardrock cafe, but haziq gave a better suggestion of going to Royal Scott Hotel for a High-tea buffet instead and at the eleven hours, they have decided to change their venue to TCC. "Paul Blart Mall Cop" Movie plan was not affected. It's much precisely that I have gone done the day before to get the tickets earlier, however Samuel could not turn up, and we could get any of the couple seat due to odd number of people. There is not activity planned after the movie show.

I went out of office @ 11.30am to meet Carson at Serangoon Station Platform. The event have been pushed off to a later time due to haziq could not make it one again and god is not joining us for the lunch and we have no ideas where to have had our lunch after haziq text carson that he is going to friday prayer's first. Accompany carson to look for cake at takashimaya, Swiss Bake was the first cake seller when we turn into taka and since they are promoting their oreo cheese cake, they are giving a 50% discount on their current price. Carson was thinking of choosing the 500g one while I was trying to "brain-wash" him to get the 1kg one. After buying the cake, I suggest that we should get a present for ck also, it's not the cost again but the emphasize of the thought on our great friendship, alright. After long consideration, we finally make up our decision to get Royce's Variety Box which contain 41 cholocate and cookie of all their variety of product they are currently selling now.

We ended up walking to Wheelock place after that went up to see NYDC and Big-O restaurant. Nevertheless, we still turn down to the burger king restaurant there to settle our lunch so that we wont suffer from hunger. CK reached while we almost finished our lunch. We had a chitchat awhile and took bus on the opposite side of wheelock place to Dhoby Ghuat Station. Haziq called me to tell me that he was already waiting at Dhoby Ghuat after his prayer as he thought that we still went to tcc for lunch. After I alighted the bus, haziq was bright enough to caught me attention, therefore I shout his name out loud, I'm sure he must be feeling so 'Great that he's so popular' on the Dhoby Street for that couple of second.

God rushed up to meet us at 1520 up to meet us at cathay theater entrance. We got the cheese cake keep in cathay fridge and that it could maintain the freshness. Paul Blart Mall Cop movie was really a comedy movie as Paul, the mall security, was trying to be the hero to save the girl whom is selling fake hair at a pushcart on this mall who he love also. The robbing the mall incident make Paul brave enough to be behave like a cop to save the girl he love who always asked her to text her.... and so on. Get down to the theater to watch for this funny, entertaining and comedy movie.

After the movie, we went back to the counter to collect back out cake and went down to starbucks to have a the birthday celebration for CK. CK didnt want us to sing the birthday song for him loudly, so we did sing a sweet birthday song for him. Ok, cheese cake can really make you get into cheese phobia. God left us to meet his girlfriend at rp after eating the cake carson left us at around 7pm. We just got to lazy to go else where and just sat there to chitchat until 9.30pm. You will never know sky do drop money on the floor. While we were on our way going to the toliet, CK saw a 10 bucks note on the floor then he told me and my next reaction to bend down to pick up, and haziq keeps the $10. CK said he will leave it there and walk off, but I'll pick up and keep, therefore my CME analogy proven on our will life that i commented on god facebook. Hence haziq, you failed your CME for the exam of the day, because you keep the 10bucks in your wallet and didnt pass it to police station. whahahaha kidding!.

I was praised by carson for the OS analogy I had make at burger king.

"We see windows panel everywhere while apple at supermarket."

No comments: