.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Drowning into the bee's hive!

I have been so busy for this month especially.
Rushing to offically put up the website.
And now it's finally up.
Still in the process of doing final touching up on
adding more titles, publishers and description for each titles.

Anyway, I have been flying around as busy as a bee to collect pollen to make honey.
I wish to share the honey I had make from the pollen.
有福与兄弟朋友同享,有难同当!

Well, I do hope to finish and end everything by end of march.
Get ready to chill, relax and enjoy the rest of the holiday.
In the mean time, also get prepare to face the music on FYP.
I'm getting the instinct that I'll be focusing on doing php again.
I wont get a good life out of the fyp.

Random thought going into my mind.
I find it hard to find anyone who can let me speak to heart-to-heart.
because it's either you're talking to a normal-human or a ghost-human.
Really hard to find a friend that you can really share your thought.
Doubt of trustworthness and reliable.

Time flew off fast. I dont even need to kill time now.
waiting to apply for CDC bursary in april.

No comments: