.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Friday, March 13, 2009

Comex IT Fair 2009

It's very sad to visit IT fair alone ytd. =(
But nvm, just go for it. Get what I want. Train Home emo-ly.

I got myself a Linksys N-router for $119 instead of $99
because of that stupid today newspaper coupon which give
additional $20 off but I DONT HAVE ANY NEWSPAPER!

When carson told me abt it, he also didnt know that
it must do a newspaper cut-out! ok, forgive him. haha. =)

Anyway I just found out that my wifi support AGN after
carson called me to tell me how to check!
No wonder I can feel the speeds of the wireless not
limiting at 54Mbps! It's up to 118Mbps now! GREAT-Man!

After walking the whole level 6 to search for cheapest 16GB TD.
I found a $38 toshiba TD for 16GB.... That's the cheapest I found!

I hate Level 2! the M1 is slashing their fixed broadband price by 50%!!!
I just went to sign up a couple of day ago!
NOW half-price!!! I really really feel knife digging into my heart.
It's so painful.
When I sign up, it cost $63.70 for 30Mbps plan and NOW only $49!
And now 100Mbps plan only cost $59 ...
WTFFFFF! I damn heart-pain! =X

Today kelxs ask me go IT fair again with him.
'cos he wanted to by hard-disk to store his game.

Comparing the price of the harddisk ...
the price keep on slashing lower and lower..
How to buy?!

In the end he said to will visit on sat or sun again!
To get the best deal haha

I wanted to buy the 320GB firewire 800 maxtor hdd.
But it cost $199 ... with the current economic down-turn
I should not anyhow buy thing without thinking it twice/thrice.
Sometime it's not worth it to spend $ on I.T product
and it's much more worth it when u spend it over time enjoyment.

I went to singtel LG booth to find god of jing.
And my instinct dunno correct anot, told me that
"he wasnt happy at all"
well, I also pray that customers do buy LG phone from him!
*PRAY* Please Buy LG phone! *PRAY*
God, Be happy and jiayou! I morally support u!

Walked around MarinSquare and Train-ed Home. sianz.

No comments: