.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Darkness in Life

Often qinzhi knew that he was on & off emo'ing.
there're people keeping asking me why?
they just dont know the real qinzhi well.
i felt disappointed whenever ask me why?
there is only a couple of common reason
why i emo'ed.
i guess nobody would find out.

and so on...
my life passby-ed day after day
Life just like the darkness in the night.
I wont know what will happen to me one day.
but I think I have prepared for the worst.

What's so good about changing class everyday?
Seeing different different people around the corner?
i just wont bother to recognise anyone anymore
unless there's someone that could impress me

And does playing game only the communication mode?
i really feel so pathetic
What's going on with the youth culture now?
I'm stuck, stucked there forever. Forever!

No comments: