.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Sunday, May 17, 2009

shopping hours!

I headed down to vivo city for window shopping.
I was bored. Nothing there I like, thus no harvest.
I see like those selling guys shirt stores are horrible.
They are just like black-store.
No people dare to go in or to say no customer in their shop.
I didnt dare to go in also,
'cos if i go in, the sale assistance will be attract to serve you
when you start browsing for shirt. pathetic man.
I hate that!!!

Travelled down to orchard.
Bought CK one summer from one of the houseshop outside lucky plaza.
It was a great bargain!
I bought 2008 and 2009 edition which only cost me 100bucks.
haha. I am so happy smiling where I saved so much.
I went inside Tangs, they are selling at $80.
UOB card member still need to pay $60 after the discount.
=D

No comments: