.

Your Recognition is My Greatest Motivation!

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Never Having a Good Time

I wasnt feeling good most of the time.

The way that people talks to me make me feel that I am damn extra.

The way that people treats me make me feel I am un-existence in their world.

I thought I am satisfy with my FYP team but I feel disappointed.

It end up in the way that I look positive and feel negative and the overall outcome therefore be negative.

You definitely think that I am good at achieving acadamic excellence, however, other than that I am just good at nothing at all.

Sometimes, It just make me feel that everything is fake and dont know what is real.

It's true that nobody in this world wants to be alone to survive without any meaning in life.

Although I know I am not alone now, in fact, my heart feels lonely.

I feel horrible sad when my friend left me off and I ponder what is real and what is wrong with me again.

I never feel the closeness with my any friend ever than before, never step out of the reserved phobia, never once after that and even now.

I make to believe that all this is fate and it cannot be change.

I just keep on moving without any saying, comment and complain because I am just afraid off.

I know I am unhappy with what I own now, but I am happy to appreciate what I already have.

If you have briefly scanned through this post without any thought, just dont bother to read it at all.

No comments: